Data processing information for consumers
Hereby we inform you as costumers about the processing of your personal data by the BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH and about your rights granted by the data protection law.
1.Who ist responsible for the data processing and how to contact the data protection officer?
These data protection statements apply exclusively in case of data processing by:
BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH
Im Rosengarten 7
Telephone: +49 7221 – 688 100
represented by: Hermann Crux
You can contact our responsible data protection via: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What are the specific purposes for which data processing occurs and what is the legal basis that justifies such processing?
The processing of your data occurs for the purpose of processing your requests, on products we resell. This includes general inquiries, but also inquiries regarding any incompatibilities during the use of our products. The data processing will include your name, your address, your email or phone number, the contents of your concerns and in case of incompatibilities your health data. The legal basis of the processing of your inquiry, is the contract made between us (Art. 6 Sect.. 1 S.1 lit. b) GDPR), if you have purchased the product directly from us or from a retail shop runned by us .
If you have purchased the product which refers to your inquiry from any third-party supplier, than the legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Sect.. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR. The BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH has therefore an justified interest in the processing of inquiries regarding its products. In the case where your inquiry refers to any incompatibilities during the use of our products you will have to disclose your health data according to Art. 9 Sect. 1 GDPR and the legal basis will be your given approval (Art. 6 Sect.. 1 S.1 lit. a) GDPR).
3. Who receives your Data?
Your personal data will be transmitted only within the BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH, to ensure the correct processing of your inquiries for those purposes mentioned under 2. Your data may be transmitted to our in-house finance department or customer service, if you are entitled to demand a financial compensation due to your inquiry.
4. What are your rights as data subject?
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to request information at any time regarding your personal data which we have processed. In particular, you may require information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data might be disclosed or disclosure has been made, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or contradiction, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of the data, if they have not been collected by us, such as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and if necessary meaningful information;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to demand immediate correction or completion of your personal data held by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, wheter you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure, if we no longer need the data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you object to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to demand your personal data which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller
- according to Art. 7 Sect. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. This means, that we no longer have any approval in the data processing. To withdraw your consent simply send an email to:email@example.com. In such case we can not guarantee that we can provide the agreed services to be satisfied or not satisfied to the extent desired.
5. Do you have the possibility of object to the processing?
You have according to Art. 21 Sect. 1 GDPR the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time which is based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation. The controller, the BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH, shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can exercise your right of objection by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or letter to the address given under 1.
6. Do you have the possibility of complaiment?
When you consider the processing of your personal data as unlawful or that the Data Privacy Act has been violated for some other reasen, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority. You must apply to a supervisory authority in the Member State of your residence, your work place or the place of violation
7. How long will your personal data be stored?
Your personal data will be stored until fulfilment of those under 2. mentioned purposes. After fulfilling the purposes the data will be deleted if possible; otherwise we will delete the personnel link of the data by disidentification and block any data access. If you have withdrawn your approval according to Art. 7 Sect. 3 GDPR, the processing ends immediately and your personal data will be deleted. This also applies in the case of an objection according to Art. 21 GDPR.
Any legal or contractual storage periods may hinder the erasure or blocking of the data. According to the §§ 195 ff. Civil Code the periods of limitation might take thirty years; the regular limitation period shall be three years.
Furthermore any retention requirements relating to commercial, fiscal and tax law must be observed. Those time limits differ between six to ten years plus the statute of limitations with another four years. In order to prevent any legal breaches, to enforce claims or to protect us against such claims we reserve the right to delete the data after the expiration oft he last deadline, which allows the data storage.
8. Are Data transmitted to a third country?
Your data will not be transmitted to a third country by the BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH for the purpose of processing your inquiry.
9. Will automated decision-making or profiling be used?
Regarding the under 2. mentioned purposes of the data processing neither automated decision-making nor profiling will be used.
10. Are you obligated to provide any personal data?
You are neither contractually nor legally obligated to provide personal data mentioned under 2. But in order to be able to process your inquiry we will need personal data which you have to provide voluntarily.